Engagement shoots, couple shoots, pre-wedding shoot, engagement photography; call them what you will. I love to spend time getting to know the couples who book me and working with others who just want some beautiful photos of them together. I like to shoot in all kinds of places, preferably somewhere that means something to you, but industrial estates and railway arches will do too, as well as beautiful backdrops in the Norfolk countryside.
I include engagement sessions in some of my wedding collections but if you’d like to book one, then just get in touch.
All engagement sessions include the following.
- Pre-session consultation to discuss your engagement session requirements, such as locations, best time of the day, outfits etc.
- Highly experienced, trained fine art photographer, high end level of lighting knowledge so your images are not flat lighted, digital background abilities etc.
- Up to 1hr of time, enabling plenty of time for pre-shoot chat with you, posing and shoot time.
- Typically get 15 to 30 high quality edits with watermarks for social media sharing.
- Fully edited online proofs usually within 7 to 10 working days. Proofs are displayed in a password protected gallery and allow online ordering with no watermarks for family and friends.
- All digital edits can be downloaded with no watermarks to one PC that allows you to print as much as you want, anywhere you want, and as much as you want.
- Complimentary 12x16cm (A3) framed print of your favourite image from the session.